You can (for your own personal purposes):
- Remix the audio available in the stems
- Sample the audio available in the stems
- Mix the audio available in the stems
- Incorporate the audio available in the stems into your own material for personal use
- Upload your work to the track’s remix group on SoundCloud
You may not:
- Release for broadcast
- Publish to the general public, except through your own SoundCloud account
- Allow your remix to be downloadable through SoundCloud
- Sell or give the stems(s) of it to anyone else
- Release for sale in any format (no commercial use)
- No use for advertising
- No use for Film / TV or any other media
- Infringe anyone’s copyright in making your mix
THIS SAMPLE PACK END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND REAL WORLD RECORDS LTD. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND USING THE STEMS. THIS AGREEMENT GRANTS YOU A LICENSE TO USE THE STEMS AND CONTAINS WARRANTY INFORMATION AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS. BY DOWNLOADING AND USING THE STEMS, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR ACCEPTANCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Effective date: As per date agreed to.
- These master recordings and composition(s) made available on this site from time to time hereafter referred to as the stem(s) remain the property and copyright of Real World Records Ltd., its Licensors and/or the relevant music publishers (Real World) at all times.
- These Sample Tracks are made available to you for personal use only.
- You may download them and use them for personal entertainment and enjoyment. Your re-mixes/creations shall be termed Derivative Works for the purposes of this agreement. The copyright in these Derivative Works shall remain the copyright of Real World.
- No rights are granted to make the stem(s) or the proceeds of the stem(s) available to the general public either for general use or for commercial purposes.
- You hereby warrant that you will not make the Derivative Works available to the public without a valid license from Real World SAVE FOR uploading your remixes to Soundcloud which is permitted under the terms of this license. Apply For A Licence To Release.
- You acknowledge that Real World shall not be obligated to grant you permission or a license.
- You hereby agree to accept the decisions of Real World and in the event that an agreement cannot be reached or permission is denied that you will not make the work available to the public.
- You agree to indemnify Real World against any third party costs paid by Real World pursuant to a third party claim which arises as a direct result of a breach by you of the foregoing warranties or representations.
- Subject only to rights herein above granted to you, all rights of every kind and nature in said stem(s) are reserved to Real World together with all rights of use thereof.
- You warrant that you will not make any defamatory use of the stem(s).
- You warrant that you will not infringe anyone's Intellectual Property Rights in creating your mix.
- You warrant that you have contractual capacity and are not precluded from entering into this agreement.
- Real World and/or its affiliates, agents or Licensees shall be entitled to distribute the Derivative Works for non-commercial purposes in any format whether now known or hereafter invented throughout the world in perpetuity.
- In the event that Real World at their discretion wish to commercially exploit the Derivative Work then you hereby agree to enter into good faith negotiations with Real World.
- Nothing herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership or co-authorship or co-ownership between you and any of the copyright holders either in and/or to the master rights or the publishers/composers rights.
- We may from time to time vary any of these Terms and Conditions for any valid reason. We will notify members of any variation in writing by placing a notice on the website 7 days prior to the variation being effective.
- By downloading and using the Sample Packs you hereby accept the terms of this agreement.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England, the courts of which shall be courts of competent jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse or remove mixes, files, comments, content of any kind without reference to yourself.